Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cheers to Life.

busy. Busy. BUSY! 
Yeah...I think that describes yesterday and today! I didn't get to blog yesterday, but we did so much moving stuff that I'm not sure if I could have :) Have been continuing to pack and run around like crazy. I had 20% off at Michael's Craft Store so I had to use that. I picked up some beading supplies to do a small craft (by small craft I mean it took me hours on end to complete). I wanted to make a tangerine and purple bracelet (random...I know) ;but tangerine is the color of 2012 soooo I thought it would be fun to have some of that color.

Making this was fun :) I opened the windows in Joey's apartment and worked on this while just listening to some music. That was probably the only relaxation that I will get the rest of the week/weekend.
Yesterday we moved some of Joey's bedroom furniture into my apartment for me to use (and for him to use while he crashes with me for awhile) because we have so much to go into storage....UGHHH! I just want to get rid of everything. I will have to post some pictures of the storage because it's crazy...can't wait to see how is looks after we load it all in there. Joey called and rented a trailer for tonight so when he gets home we will be loading that trailer and moving that stuff to storage. I have to get moving this morning and finish packing things up. I told Joey that we are looking at houses and town-homes NEXT WEEKEND! I can't wait to move into some place larger than a one bedroom apartment in January.

I think Joey knows how stressed I am because he showed up from work yesterday with a red rose for me :)

He is too sweet :) Such an amazing guy with patience that I could never know. I will be making a Target run today to get a few frozen dinners for us to eat the next few days because the kitchen needs to get finished up TODAY! I also need to get a few plastic storage containers for my makeup collection :/ Anyone have some good ideas on how to organize it or suggestions of containers?

I just can't wait for this to be over so that I can get back to the job search grind and wedding planning :)

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment