Monday, April 2, 2012

First Day of Blogging!

So today is the day! I finally decided to begin blogging. After reading many of the young housewives' blogs I couldn't help but want to start my own. I'm still trying to figure this Blogger thing out...I did get into some weird funk as my header bar seems to be having a few issues. Other than that I think I'm starting to get the hang of things. Today is typical Monday for me...I have not heard back about the job interview I had the other week so I'm a bit concerned, but the job searching continues. Woke up this morning and went for a walk with Rebel (the weather was beautiful) and instead of my usually few hours of job searching I actually started this blog... oooopppsss :/  Going to be heading out to do some grocery shopping in a few here, but getting my list all set up for this week. On my walk this morning I decided that I want to do Italian sausage with peppers and onions for dinner tonight and I think I'm going to try to find a slow cooker recipe for it.

Joey and I took some picture of Rebel the other day to send home for our parents, along with some candy for Easter since this is the first year that we are not going home for Easter. I will be cooking out Easter meal this Sunday and I'm starting to put the menu together. Really excited about that! But back to Rebel... I included some pictures here. He really is taking on much of the Caviler King traits, but the the Poodle is in there too. In case I didn't mention this, Rebel is a  Cavapoo (a hybrid mix between a Caviler King Charles and a Miniature Poodle)





No comments:

Post a Comment