Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Going Home!

Tomorrow early morning I get to head back up north to the ROC (Rochester) for a few days! Joey and I need to book a venue but he has to work so I will be traveling alone this time :( My mom is going to go with me to the consultation appointments we have set up with the venues to take a look. I am excited to finally get a venue booked so that other wedding things can finally fall into place...

I'm not sure what Joey is going to eat when I'm gone, but I have been sure to tell him we have tons of Easter leftovers so he should be all ham-ed out by the time I get back :) I have pork loin in the freezer that I want to make again, but I am trying to find that one of a kind recipe.

Joey and I have our engagement pictures to take this evening with Jana Martin Photography...I have serious issues when it comes to finding an outfit to wear! I have been shopping for a new outfit TWICE now and I think a third time is in order today! We have a store called World Market (I'm sure there are other stores in other states, but I have not found one) and I have been itching to get a few awesome couch pillows to put some  color into the living room at Joey's apartment. 

Praying for safe travels tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment