Monday, April 23, 2012

Oh...Monday!

Today is MONDAY! And after having a weekend full of rain and thunderstorms it is finally sunny! Not a cloud in the sky!
Praise God for such nice weather! However I do have to say that my mom called me with some news from the north. They got like 6 inches of SNOW! Crazy for this time in April, especially when they have had days in the upper 70s. My mom posted this photo on my Facebook wall.
 Joey is coming in tonight. I have to go get him from the airport around 6 PM. Sounds like he had a great time is Texas which is always good. Didn't really get to hear from him much though. I'm not so sure what I will be making for dinner since I packed up most of the kitchen supplies. I have a strong feeling I will be doing some unpacking today.
I hope everyone had a great weekend! I feel like mine was generally very productive. I was able to get some more packing done. I have discovered two things while sorting through things and packing; ONE my children will never be deprived of books, and TWO my children will never be deprived of Lego's (especially ones of the space sets).
After packing some on Saturday I went to Ulta (Ooopppsssss I did it Again should be my theme song) and picked up a few things ;) I really wanted to try the Revlon Lip Butter Lipsticks and they were having a Revlon sale at Ulta, buy 2 get one free! I had to grab a few other things as well, but I have to tell you that this was my favorite purchase :)
I got three colors: Cotton Candy, Sweet Tart, and Strawberry Shortcake!

Then I just got a few other things :) Plus two free samples! I was excited because one of the samples was the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray which sets your makeup if you are going to be "out all night" or in my case all day. Anyway, I really wanted to try it but didn't want to purchase the larger bottle right away. Then also included was the Urban Decay Eye-shadow Primer in the color Sin.

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

Then Rebel needed a new collar... he is getting so big! So I went to Petco to get one...I found the cutest collar and it is sooo Ole Miss :)
P.S. Check out the amazing white nail polish! NOT...I had to repaint my nails like 7 times!
Too cute! I love the collar!
Plus he got a new chew bone :)
Spoiled!

Wow! I feel like I had a lot to say! And I still have more... well, only one small story that I think some women might appreciate...
So Joey has a full bedroom set and that is part of what we have to move (obviously...Katrina) but he has tons of things under the bed. So I thought that I would help by moving everything from under the bed into the office and then proceed to take the mattress and box spring off the bed and on the floor so that I could take the bed apart (do you see where I'm going with this?). I took everything off the bed, nearly crushing Rebel three times who would not get out of the way, and then I found out I have to unscrew the boards that lay across the frame. (NBD I thought...I can do that...) I went to the toolbox and got 4 screwdrivers in which I tried to unscrew the the boards. After trying all 4 (which took me about 45 minutes) nothing would work! Then I looked at the boards again... the screw was not any of the ones that I had... there was supposed to be a special screw/wrench to undo these boards. Needless to say I gave up and up everything back on the bed. Rebel was confused and all I could do is look at him and say "So am I".

I hope everyone enjoys their Monday, unless you are up north in the snow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment