Monday, April 9, 2012

Post Easter

Had a great Easter with Joey! Sad we couldn't go home but the cost of flights right now is CRAZY!
Our puppy Rebel got his fair share of ham and now consistently wants people food. This is him begging away!

Found myself really starting to questions a few things this weekend, which made for an interesting Easter. Trying to find an organization to volunteer with while the job hunt continues...
Wondering what my purpose at times...I love being home for Joey (and shopping of course!) But I feel torn at times still about staying home when I was so career driven in the past. I worked so hard during college and to graduate early....but I think the biggest thing for me is wondering what others think. I try hard not to but I just do. Will everyone think I'm a failure? I need to continue trusting in the Lord to reveal my purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment