Friday, April 27, 2012

Target Haul and a U-Haul...Wait...What?

Friday! Wait that felt good to type...one more time, FRIDAY! Whooot! Yesterday was INSANE...like more than P90x insane (I really have never done it before, but I hear it's crazy). I pretty much packed all day and Joey showed up with a U-Haul trailer after work so after heating up some frozen pizzas for dinner (yea... I know) we started moving things. Joey did AMAZING with that dolly thing that you can rent from U-Haul. We moved the two couches, the bed, washing machine, his large dresser/mirror, and a few other small pieces. I told him several times throughout moving these things that THIS WAS THE LAST TIME we don't hire this done. I think I mentioned that in my blog yesterday but I can't say it enough! Any waaaayyy, Joey's apartment is now a mess of boxes, bags, and leftovers.

Such a mess! Drives me nuts :)

On a lighter note...I finally got my email from Birchbox to sign up for my monthly subscription :) Can't wait to show you all the sample products that I get and review some of them.  I also went to Target to get a few things :) I friend of mine from college (and a Bridesmaid) mentioned that she liked some of the e.l.f cosmetics that are carried at Target. She commented on the eye shadows...so I thought I'd check them out. I couldn't believe the prices! They are so cheap. I am a bit skeptical of really cheap products (yea I know...I'm a snob) but seriously I have tried some of the cheaper products and I was not thrilled. BUTTT I liked what I saw from e.l.f. soooo I think I'm going to try a few products and see how they compare to some of the makeup I'm using now (UD, Benefit, Smashbox, MAC, etc). I will have to let you know what I think! The biggest thing that really attracts me to the products are that they are cruelty free which is hard to find good makeup that is for a cheaper price.

I few other things I got were the Burt's Bees gud Body Mist! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS. I have been walking around all morning smelling the scent I got. There was a dollar off coupon on Target.com so I justified trying the spray. It is a bit on the higher price side, but it's Burt's Bees and organic (so no parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals) plus not test on animals.
I bought the Pear& Acai Berry scent, but they had a few more (yes I'm going back today to get them all).
So then I found out that Target carries the Yes to Carrots line in which I buy the Facial Towelettes Yes to Blueberries. However, at Target they had the Yes to Cucumbers for $2 cheaper than the Yes to Blueberries and I had already wanted to try the cucumber towelettes so good deal right?!?
P.S. I love these towelettes and will talk about them all the time

Finally, (I did eventually stop shopping...) I saw the cutest clutch on clearance and had to have it! $9! How can you beat that for such cuteness! 
This is so Spring/Summer time! It will pair well with white skinny jeans and a cute blouse :))))

So that was my mini-Target Haul. I guess I shouldn't say mini because I did purchase much more but I like to share a few fun things with you all! Today is going to be another day of packing and moving plus a short trip to Hobby Lobby. I am using my old dresser for my makeup collection so I need to get some organizers and I have a couple ideas for what to use in the drawers. I will take some pictures once it's completed.

Can't believe it's the weekend again! Hoping we can do some fun beach time and visit the art festival.

Enjoy your weekend time!

No comments:

Post a Comment