Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bauble Bar!

It's Wednesday! Half way through the week and on to a lonnnng weekend :)

Yesterday's blog was kinda long so I wanted to do a shorter one today and just fill you in on another website find that I am obsessed with :)
This is a newer website for me and it has recently been the topic of conversations I have had on twitter with other bloggers and friends but it's called Bauble Bar! 

This is an accessory heaven for all you ladies out there that love fun accessories! The layout is awesome and easy to browse the pieces that they have. They offer free shipping on all orders and also standard returns (which is an A+ in my book)

Check out my quick walk through of the site here...
video

...And then make sure you check out the site for some fun ideas!


*Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Bauble Bar in any way. All thoughts and opinions are my own. No compensation was received for this blog posting.*

No comments:

Post a Comment