Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday! And I'm Out...no seriously I'm really out...

Hola!!! It's Friday and I'm so ready for a fun filled weekend with Joey and Rebel! Joey told me we are going to Lush this weekend for sure so I was literally like jumping around the living room last night (like literally...no this does not happen often...well maybe). So I have a few products that are "nearly" empty and I decided to do a April/May "nearly" Empties video and blog post (Caauuuseee I'm AWESOME and you are AWESOME...okay I'm done).

So the first empty is my Ponds Cold Cream!
AGGGGHHHHH I love this stuff! And it is all my mom's fault. She used this while I was growing up so naturally I was hooked on it as well. BUUUTTT I use this to take off my makeup (at first...). This stuff is great..it feels amazing on your skin and it like has a cooling feeling (hmmmm...interesting). It deep cleans and removes make-up. Considered a soap-free cleanser that gently removes dirt and make-up (even waterproof mascara (there you go ladddiesss), without drying your skin. WHOOT! WHOOT! Pond's Cold Cream is hypoallergenic, good for sensitive skin, and won't clog your pores.
PUT THIS IN YOUR ROUTINE! (Okay? Thanks!)

Empty number two is my Clinique Gel Hydratant Moisturizing Gel...
This is F-U-N! I use this for my moisturizer in the morning after I get out of the shower and before I start my make-up. This would be even more perfect if it was tinted...but you can't have everything! This is traditionally part of a 3- step skin care routine but I only use this step (hahaha). This moisturizer is really good for combination oily to oily skin (helllloooo that's me) and is 100% fragrance free. It works to soften, smooth and improve the texture and condition of your skin. I WILL be purchasing this again :)

Third (little) empty is my sample sized Urban Decay All Nighter Spray.
This was a sample size that I got because I purchased like $25 worth of Urban Decay product at Ulta, but I was excited to try it! This works well and keeps your make-up lasting all day (or night if you are a party animal...just kidding silly) but I have really oily skin and the Urban Decay De Slick works better for my skin type. Therefore, I will be purchasing the Urban Decay De Slick (yayyyy buddy).

Fourthly, my nearly empty is my L'OREAL Paris Dermo Expertise Hydrafresh Toner (ummm long name).
This I use after I take off my make-up, cleanse my face, and use my cleansing towelettes. I just take a bit on an make-up pad and wipe over my face. I don't really care for this. I picked it up because it was a cheaper alternative to my Clinique Toner but I prefer the Clinique better. This is meant to sweep away dull, tired skin (does you skin really get tired?) and help protect against moisture loss. It is also 99% alcohol-free...soooo I'm guessing the 1% is alcohol (naughty).

Thennnn, my other empty is my Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Moisturizer...
....ummmm what does this do besides dry out my skin? NOTHING! This does not work that great which is why it is nearly empty and not totally empty. I mean I guess I used it hoping for a ROI (return on investment...look at that using my business knowledge...hahaha) but I never got one. This just dried out my skin. It is oil free and 100% fragrance free in case you are wondering, but who cares because I DIDN'T LIKE IT!

Ballmania (ha! I just like the name)
This is the lip balm I use before bed. Yes I put it on to moisturize my lips before bed (you can laugh...done?) THIS IS SO YUMMMMMMY! Not really in taste but in smell and I love the way it feels on my lips. I have had this thing forever and it is like ALL gone so I just actually looked up the product online. You can get these for $6 or so on Amazon.com or Ballmania.com. PURCHASING AGAIN!

Finally, my last nearly empty is my LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids Soap.
This is DELICIOUS! I love LUSH! I really like this soap and I got a pretty big size piece while at the store so it last fairly long. Smells like honey and leaves your skin feeling smooth and radiant. No joke. As I mentioned in the video, I love trying new Lush products so I will probably pick up another soap to try in the shower, but this was amazing and would definitely end up back in my shower.

Have an AMAZING WEEKEND!

The video that compliments this post will be posted soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment