Friday, June 8, 2012

Bacon Ranch Pork Chop! Yea...it's that good!

Okay... So I invented (yes...invented by your's truly) this recipe as I was trying to figure something else besides just breadcrumbs to coat the pork chops that I was making for dinner one night. Long story short, my fiance ended up LOVING THIS recipe! I thought I would share this masterpiece (hahaha...far from it) as my blog post for today :)

Bacon Ranch Pork Chops


Ingredients
2-4 Boneless Thin Pork Chops
3/4 Italian Breadcrumbs
1 Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Packet
1/2 Cup of Bacon Bits (you can find in the salad dressing isle)
3/4 Grated Parmesan Cheese
Oregano
Sale
Pepper
2 Eggs
Garlic Salt
Mozzarella Cheese

What To Do:

Pre-Heat Oven to 350 degrees.

Step 1: Wash Pork Chops (they must be thawed) and sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides.

Step 2: In medium pan (I use a pie pan because it is the perfect size) combine breadcrumbs, 2/3s of the Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning, Bacon Bits, and Parmesan Cheese then mix together with fork. Make sure any bigger clumps of Parmesan cheese are broken down.

Step 3: Crack eggs in another clean medium sized bowl. Add garlic salt and oregano. Just a few taps of each. Mix together.

Step 4: Place each pork chop in the egg mixture. Make sure to coat pork chop all the way. Quickly transfer to the dry mixture using a fork to coat the entire pork chop. Place in baking dish. (I use foil to line my baking dish) Repeat for remaining pork chops.

Step 5: With any remaining egg batter pour over pork chops then also coat with any remaining dry mix.

Step 6: Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top of each pork chop. (optional)

Step 7: Place pork chops in oven for 25-30 minutes depending on the thickness. Leave in longer if need be.



And there you have it! As you can see above I served mine with baked beans and a simple side salad.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment