Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 4th Goodness!

Good Morning America! I hope everyone had a great July 4th and that you were able to have some great food with family/friends celebrating America's birthday!
I had an amazing July 4th with my fiance! He had off yesterday like many people and we did a lot of work in the beginning of the day until finally Joey asked what we were doing.
I had no idea what to do for the 4th... I had bought some hot dogs to grill up and I figured that would be the extent of our celebration. BUUUUTTT Joey had other plans and an idea; a baseball game-the American past time :) (errrrr however they say that)
I was soooo excited, I have not been to a baseball game in years! We decided to head over a bit early and purchase tickets because we knew the crowd would be heavy at tonight's game. Mainly due to the fireworks that follow the game.
On the way over it was pouring down rain! Thunder and lightning storms were right over us :(  We got the tickets and ran some errands before the game time at 6:35pm.
We arrived at the stadium at 5:30 and all the cars were starting to file in...this was going to be a packed game.
What is really cool about the minor league team we were seeing the Brevard County Manatees, is that their team colors are red, white, and blue! ;)
So here were some pictures from the game! It turned out to be a great, clear night!
We got our photo taken! Now I just need to go stalk and find it on the website :)

God Bless the U.S.A!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment