Friday, August 17, 2012

Most Worn Summer Things TAG!

 Hello All! So summer is nearing an end...(how sad). I have decided to do the Most Worn Summer Things Tag and I tag anyone who wants to do this on their blog as well. If you do the tag make sure you comment in the comments below you did so I can read :))
 Okay.
To jump right in!
 
Most Worn Nail Polish
 Orly Nail Lacquer in the color First Kiss. I have been really liking the neutral, light colors this summer.

Most Worn Hair Product
 This should be no surprise :) My Moroccan Oil Curl Defining Cream. Great for the heat!

Most Worn Bag
 This has been forever in my life :) The Coach bag (I don't even remember the name of this particular bag)

Most Worn Shoes
 I have been wearing these EVERYDAY this summer! My Banana Republic gold-ish flip flops! They are so worn... time for a new pair :)

Most Worn Accessories
 Has been my arm candy! My white watch, Tiffany's silver bracelet, and my other bracelets from Charlotte Russe. O plus my engagement ring :)

Most Worn Item of Clothing
 I guess I'm kinda boring on this one. Jean shorts. Yeeeepppp!

Most Worn Foundation
 I have been wearing the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup most this summer. This is a nice light foundation and have SPF 20. Good for the summer!

Most Worn Blush and Bronzer
 Blush: Smashbox in the color Radiance
Bronzer: NYC in Sunny

Most Worn Lip Product
 Philosophy Lip Gloss! Love this stuff. Not too sticky on your lips and it is a great sheer pink to give you lips some pop on the beach, but not a full fledged lip stick.

Most Worn Mascara
 Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara

Most Worn Eye-Shadow
 NYX eye shadow in the color Sahara.  I use this as my brow highlight everyday... so therefore the most worn ;)

TAG YOU'RE IT!
Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What shade are you in the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation? I know we're the same shade in the Estee Lauder Double Wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't worn that in a really long time and since then I have tossed my bottle out. I'm not exactly sure but I want to say it was the second or third lightest one. Sorry! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete