Sunday, September 2, 2012

It has been awhile!

Soooo the past week and a half was been horrible as far as blogging :/
I apologize for not posting much of anything.
I have been crazy busy with work and then trying to keep up on things around the house... PLUS Joey and I have been looking for house for after we are married as well...

Soooo needless to say I have not blogged like a should be :(
In fact I haven't even been working on wedding things like I need to be... alas... I give up!

I have not been doing too much besides work... we had the hurricane Issac come through the Gulf. And even though I am on the east coast of Florida, we had severe rain for about three days. That was Monday and Tuesday of this week.
I have been driving the CR-Z instead of the BMW because Joey worries about me driving the BMW in the rain. Mainly because of the  windshield whipper blades.
This is such a fun car to drive...but even in the rain I feel like I'm going to blow away! I need an SUV :(((

Like I mentioned Joey and I have been super busy so we have not been able to do too much besides work BUUUUTTT on Thursday of this past week we were trying to figure out what to do for dinner and we decided to go to this burrito place on the beach. It is like this little shack that have MONSTER like burritos and BOY WAS IT GOOD!
The chips and salsa was AMAZING! I really like chunky salsa... where you have good sized diced tomatoes and onions. This was great salsa!
This was the burrito! It even came with directions :))) I think it is called the Insane Burrito...
That was the best burrito I have ever had! YUM!

So as I said before... I'm sorry I haven't posted much :( I am going to try to blog more at night and get it posted in the morning...
Other than that I will continue to enjoy the life in Florida :)

Have a great Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's hard to find the time to sit down a blog. I haven't posted in a couple of weeks myself so I know how it goes.

    That burrito looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete