Thursday, February 21, 2013

Top 3 Things I Want to Try: THIS YEAR!

I think every person has some goals they want to accomplish this year. Maybe you made a list of resolutions before this new 2013 year. Or you might have even just written a few prospects on a napkin while out to eat in January. Either way we all have goals or to-dos that we want to explore and check off our list this year.

This is the same for me. I wrote down a lengthy goals list that had several different categories: health, marriage, family, career, and fun all that encompass goals that I have for this year.
Looking over my list I thought I would share my top three "fun" goals that I would like to do or try this year. The reason behind the fun goals is because that is what I like to hear about the most from people. Granted, I am very happy to hear that people want to start a family, get married, buy a house, so on and so forth...however I think it is fun to hear about the random things people want to cross off their bucket list.

Top 3 Things to Try This Year

1. Camping: Okay. I have been camping. This is not new for me. However, the last time I was actually camping was when I was 13 with my family. I hated it. I'm pretty sure I enjoyed the time with my family and riding bikes around the camping facility with my sister but over all I hate bugs, itchy plants, and showering some place that I have to walk outside to. So why you may ask do I want to go camping? Well I'm not really sure. Joey and I have been watching several survival shows (Les Stroub and I Shouldn't Be Alive) and it has really sparked our Joey's interest. These shows make me want to try camping again and really get outdoors enough to build some tougher skin. (I think I'm crazy)

2. Cooking Class: I like to think I'm a good cook. Actually, I take that back, I AM a good cook. I love to cook and bake. Any time I can get my hands on a new recipe or cook book there I am trying that recipe or picking out the best ones in the book. Even though I love to cook new things, the more I dive into different cuisines (want to dive into different cuisines) I find I don't fully understand some of the techniques to use. There are so many ways to cook, broil, bake, pan-sear, poach, roast, braise, grill, saute etc. I would love to take a class to help teach me the art of cooking on a larger scale.

3. Try More Makeup: This is sad. I have too much makeup as it is. However I love to try new products. This 2013 year is supposed to be an AMAZING one for new makeup products (drugstore and high end) in addition to their seasonal new lines. I really would like to try more products and have more reviews for you all. It is so much fun to play in makeup and I love also trying what my readers recommend along with other beauty bloggers.

These are simply a glimpse into my goals for this year in my fun category. Like I said, I have plenty more in store for this year but who can resist a bit of sharing.

I want to know what your goals are for this year! Goals for fun or in other categories :)

I hope and pray you all are able to accomplish them!

No comments:

Post a Comment