Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Beachy, Beach!

I gotta love Florida on beautiful days like the one we had on Saturday!
I have to admit that since summer in Florida actually began, I haven't been to the beach at all...
*pause for a gasp*
Sometimes I guess I take the beach, and living so close to it, for granted.
Shame on me!
Joey and I ventured out for a late afternoon stroll on the beach, and of course I had to bring my camera along.
I have been practicing taking photos in manual mode for some time now and every little bit of practice I can get helps.

So here is a little bit of our Florida for y'all!





























I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! Make sure, if you haven't already, enter my 100th Blog Post Giveaway (Click Here)! Giveaway is open until Thursday!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun; makes me want to be there again! I just got back a month ago (from St. Pete's Beach). We are going again in the Fall to take my little one to Disney; can't wait! Great pics by the way! Have a great night :o)

    - croppedstories@gmail.com
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love St. Pete! Glad you enjoyed your trip there! And Disney is a blast! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete