Thursday, July 4, 2013

New Camera Strap! {Mesa Dreams}

Happy Independence Day!

I have been dissatisfied with our current camera strap for awhile now. It had been the one that came with my Nikon D5000, and I wasn't very thrilled with the appearance. Additionally, since I have been photographing in manual on a regular basis and using my camera almost everyday now, I needed something that was appealing.
I wanted to mark my camera as my own. After Google Searching camera straps for a bit, I decided to finally just wait until the right one found me.

I was very excited, after reading another blog, to learn about an Etsy shop called Mesa Dreams who made handcrafted custom leather-work.




















I decided on the Custom Leather Camera Strap which you can personalize the text, design, stain color, and hardware.











I chose the darkest leather stain color they had, this was called Cowboy; along with black colored hardware. I also selected to have our family name printed in the center in all caps with font #5. When you order you can select from several designs and symbols to personalize your camera strap. I had several meaningful designs placed on both sides of the family name; along with some designs near the hardware on the end.












































I really love this camera strap!


























If you are looking for a camera strap OR even some other custom leather work, I highly recommend Mesa Dreams! I am loving my camera strap! Every time I use my camera (which is all the time) I can't get over the personalization and handcrafted touch that the strap displays. What a better way to honor July 4th then with a MADE in the USA small business mention.

With that in mind, have an enjoyable Independence day!

Cheers!
Reminder: I will be doing a Q&A blog post sometime soon where I answer any questions you may have for me! Use the hash tag #AskYoungNASAHousewife and tweet me your questions!




***The product mentioned in this blog post was purchased by me. I did not receive, nor will I receive compensation for my blog post. My thoughts and opinions are my own***

2 comments:

  1. One word "GORGEOUS"! I have this thing for camera straps! Thanks for sharing; I'm pinning now :o) Have a great Holiday!

    - croppedstories@gmail.com
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete