Thursday, September 19, 2013

Razor Debacle in my Morning Shower

Happy Thursday! No...wait, I take that back (for me at least). My morning did not start out  'happy' like I had planned.
I knew in advance (last night) that I was going to have to replace my razor head in the morning. So this morning I got up and opened a brand new box of razor heads and brought the package into the shower with me to replace the old one.

10 MINUTES LATER!

I still, for the life of me, can't get the razor head to attached to the razor. I tried every which way. Then it hits me. This razor head is blue and says Hydro. As in Hydro Silk razor. My razor is pink...as in... I have no idea what it's called razor.

Needless to say, after standing in the shower for 10 minutes trying to place a razor head on a razor that just wouldn't work, I realized I had purchased the wrong refills for my razor. Luckily I had some (get this) Hydro Silk DISPOSABLE razors in my vanity that I was able to reach for and use this time around.

After I stumbled out of the shower feeling defeated and somewhat humiliated that it took me this long to realize I had the wrong refills; I did some research. Turns out I had the Schick Quattro for Woman razor and had purchased the Schick Hydro Silk Refills. Those my dear lady friends, do not work together. 
Since it is much cheaper to just buy a new razor than it is to get new refills for the razor I already own, I will be heading to Target this afternoon.

Lesson learned.

Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. GRRR..I do that too! I hate that! And your already in the shower ready to shave!! There goes that idea! Jeans instead of shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katrina,
    That's a funny story, especially since I have really bad pregnancy brain this time around and that sounds like something that would happen to me, only I'm not sure if I would have figured it out on my own the way my brain has been working lately.
    Thank you for linking up to the Thumping Thursdays Blog Hop. I am following you now via GFC. I look forward to more funny stories and seeing you back on the hop. Have a great week!

    Sincerely,
    Karina
    www.momintheusa.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when yoy buy something only to get home and it be the wrong thing! Lol I do it all the time. Ive done it with razors too! Feel your pain girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gar! Foiled by the razors! Hope you had some happy shopping times at Target!!!

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like "all dressed up and no place to go". The worst feeling. I think every woman has been there. You put it to words. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete