Thursday, October 24, 2013

More Candles! {PartyLite}

Y'all know that I love me some candles! I talk about the BBW candles all the time and love to add them to my home as I decorate for the different seasons.
I was contacted by a friend from college who is now an independent consultant for PartyLite and she asked if I would like to try some of the candles they have to offer.
OF COURSE!
I love candles!
So I had this package waiting for me when I arrived home.
The first item I was sent was an "Escential Jar" scented candle in the scent Autumn Glow. This is a one wick candle and it is 8 oz. The scent is a mix of apples and pears with spices and a hint of pine. Makes for an AMAZING harvest scent. The candle is very smooth to the touch and doesn't have a waxy smell to it, like some candles can. You can really smell the scent by having it sitting on the counter; when you walk by you can catch a waft. They are listed on the website as $15.00 regular, and it looks like right now they are on sale for $11.25 ea. According to the site, they burn from 40-60 hours. I have not burnt mine all the way yet, but for the price that seems like a GREAT burn rate.
BBW 3-wick candles are advertised as burning 25-45 hours. Those are 14.5 oz. Don't get me wrong I love my BBW candles...LOVE them. But if you can't get them during the 2 for $22 sale they can be on pricey side for burning 25-45 hours.
The next item I received were the Universal Tealight Candles in the scent Iced Snowberries. This scent has a mix of berry scents with fresh crisp winter air. They are $10 per dozen. They even have an offer right now for 3 dozen for $25 and you can mix and match scents. There are over 40 scents to choose from!
I absolutely love this scent and I'm definitely going to order it in the larger jar candle.
 The final item is the Woodland Retreat Tealight Trio. I couldn't find this on the website so I'm not sure if the product is out of season or if it is a PR product only.
This trio is too cute! Perfect for the fall season to house these little tealights :)
Looking forward to placing these around my home!

Have y'all ever tried PartyLite candles? If so, what did you think? What scents would you like to try?

I will have to give you another update as I burn through these candles! If you are interested in checking out everything PartyLite has to offer check out their website!


Cheers!
***Disclaimer: I was sent these items for review. All opinions and thoughts are my own. I did not receive compensation for a positive review and I am not affiliated with PartyLite as a consultant or employee.***

4 comments:

  1. I have never tried Party Lite candles. I still like the Yankee, puumpkin spice! :) Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALWAYS have candles on at home. WE had to buy those battery operated ones for a while to use while Mason was awake, but after he's down for the evening - I LOVE putting them on. Love the ambience. Have you ever heard of Lamp Berger? It's AWESOME for making the house smell amazing too!

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I adore candles!

    http;//thinkpinkdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete