Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Year's Resolutions {2014}

Happy New Year!
I realize the start of the new year was about 9 days ago, but I still have a few resolutions that I thought I would share with you all.

I usually try to have about 10 new year resolutions. Not because I don't want anymore or any less, but I don't want to let myself down. Sounds kinda funny I know.

So today's blog post, while fairly short, is my top five new year resolutions for 2014. I kept the ones I'm sharing simplified, but within each resolution is a list of little resolutions and goals.

Please share one of your new year resolutions in the comments below!

My New Year's Resolutions
1. Grow in my Faith.
2. Grow in my marriage.
3. Continue to accelerate my business.
4. Stick to my blogging/vlogging schedule as laid out.
5. Visit Family More!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment