Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Bathroom Vanity & Closet Organization {Small Project}

When we moved into our house I swear I just dumped the master bathroom items in a few drawers and went about the other areas of the house.

After getting feed-up with the current condition in our master bathroom I decided to tackle it head on.
(P.S. Don't mind some of the products below...come on I'm a woman!)
Here is a look at some after photos, and then make sure you check out my latest YouTube video linked below!

Bathroom Vanity & Closet Organization Video


After Photos!




Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. You're so organized, I love it! You've given me some inspiration for our new home! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. My bathroom closet has wire shelving that has become the bane of my existence! I just got some totes to hopefully corral the products that keep tipping over - I like to keep the backups (and the backups for the backups) in there. Cross your fingers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple to spectacular closet organizer systems that will keep you organized. Explore systems in melamine or wood. austin.closetsbydesign.com

    ReplyDelete