Wednesday, March 19, 2014

DIY Farmhouse Dining Table Reveal!

Sooo excited to share our new dining table with y'all!
My husband has been working on this for a little while now and it's finally completed and in our home :)
I have a walk through video tour on my YouTube channel if y'all are interested in hearing a bit more about the table. The video is linked at the end of this blog post as well :)

I gave my husband a few inspirational pictures of the farmhouse vibe table that I wanted in our new home and he went to town! Loving our new piece!


YouTube Video!


8 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB!!!! I love the table! Proud of you both for doing your own projects. Alot of satisfaction in it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao from Italy. Can you post HOW TO build this? I would love to make a bigger one for my big family. Love your blog/You Tube videos. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :) I will be posting something like this with the help of my husband soon!

      Delete
  3. The table and chairs are absolutely beautiful! What a fine job, I am so proud of both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katrina! Do you know what color/brand of stain your husband used for your table? My husband & I are currently building a desk for our home office and I love the color stain you used! I purchased the Minwax Dark Walnut stain, but I'm not sure if I love it, seems kind of dark.
    Thanks! :)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the exact stain we used actually :) The darkness can be determined on the wood you are using and we used a pre-stain conditioner. If it is too dark on a test piece you can try a tone lighter. Hope it turns out how you would like it :)

      Delete