Sunday, March 9, 2014

New Schedule!

Hi Everyone! 
I wanted to do an update on my YouTube schedule and talk to y'all a bit.
If you are interested in just a few details as to why I'm making this change, there is some information at the bottom of this blog.
The vlogs that are 1-2 times per week will be on days I don't have to work outside the home. If I am working all week there won't be a vlog. I don't want to set specific days for vlogs like I did in the past. I am going to be introducing another type of vlog. You can see that on Tuesdays and Thursdays I will also be doing some project vlogs. I thought since we have so many projects going on around the house, I would take you along on the project (vlog style). The whole project will be incorporated into one vlog but you will see the project from start to finish. It is just something I want to try and you can always give me your feedback on these videos.


Reasons for Change
I'm not quitting YouTube in any way, however I am going to pause the daily vlogging. It seems that the accounts people are accusing me of being behind (which is SO far from the truth) were randomly deleted. What really scares my husband and me is that I talked back and forth with these accounts, they sent me recipes via comments/ inbox messages, and even gave me links to purchase nail polish and other items, in which some cases I took their recommendations.

Overall I feel creeped out and fooled. They were the ones that pushed hard for daily vlogs and MWMM (which I had never heard of before them). So it just seems weird and, to be honest, hard for me to continue with MWMM. Vlogs in general are not ending all together. This change does not have to do with any comments.

Like you can see above, I will occasionally do daily life vlogs; however, I will be focusing more on project vlogs and all my other videos.

If you have questions please feel free to Facebook message me :)

I love making videos and I am excited to continue to share with y'all! God Bless!