Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pantry Organization {Before & After}

Ooo man it has been awhile since I wrote a blog post...FAIL!

However, I just recently reorganized my two food pantries. I figured I would share some before and after photos here on my blog! I also have a video on my YouTube channel that walks through everything. I will have that linked below.

I picked up a few organizers from Target and Marshalls on a recent shopping trip to help aid in my reorganization of the pantries. So any of the new organizers you see here come from one of those two stores.

Alright lets show this!

Before


After








Check out my YouTube Video here:




I hope this gives you some organization inspiration for your own pantry. Let me know what organizing project you are currently working on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment