Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A5 Filofax vs Erin Condren Life Planner {First Impressions Comparison}

I recently ordered a new planner for my 2015 planner and I decided on the Erin Condren Life Planner after hearing so many awesome reviews! Now I am a Filofax girl! That was my first planner purchase and I have loved using it; but, I thought it would be a good idea to review a different planner and hopefully it will help you out when deciding on your planner purchase. I do have a comparison video as well on my channel that I will link down below.

Here are some of the Pros and Cons of each planner that I mentioned in my video.
Additional Photos!
Comparison Charts: These were included in my video but they are here on the blog to help refresh your memory.



Check out my comparison video here :)

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. What a great comparison! I think the EC planner is really very pretty but it is just a "note book". I think you have to personalize it over and over again and that is fine if you wish to do so. But with Filofax you find a sistem and you have it for as long as you want with no need to think about it especially if you have a bussy life and you need something "stable" to go to. I am new with all that planing and I even made my own DIY A5 planner to try it out. But I am back to personal size now;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic review! Interesting, I am currently using the A5 raspberry Finsbury too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice .i love it too. How can I get one, can you please give wepsite to me
    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete