Thursday, August 7, 2014

14 Weeks! {Pregnancy Update}



How far along: 14 weeks and 5 days! Almost 15 weeks!

Baby size: 3 1/2 inches long and weighs 1 1/2 ounces. The size of a lemon!

Weight gain: 2 pounds so far in my second trimester.

 Belly button:In :)

Maternity clothes: Yes! I need them now lol I bought several pairs of jeans from Macy's and a few other shirts.

Gender: We don't know yet. And it's starting to annoy me...I may have to find out early!

Movement: No kicks yet, but I'm definately feeling flutters :)

Sleep: Is terrible! I have been waking up at 2 AM and I'm awake until 4 AM or so. Naps! Naps! Naps!

Food aversions: Chicken! UGHH! The thought of eating chicken makes me sick. Yuck!

Food cravings: Still watermelon :)

Labor signs: No!

Best moment this week: Picking up a few baby books for the nursery :)

Non-baby-related favorite moment this week: Rebel destroying a BRAND NEW toy in an hour or so.

What I miss: Sleeping through the night.

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the gender :)

Bump Pictures:





2 comments:

  1. Hello Sweetheart. I pray that this finds you doing well. I am so excited for you and your husband. I have a question. It don't have to do with the pregnancy. :( Sorry. I was wondering how did you get your header and set up your blog page? Mine is so simple. Thanks sweetie for what ever info you can tell me. Congrats to you and your family. Stay encouraged!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for the comment! I had a family member design my header for me and I uploaded in the back end of my blogging platform. I use Blogger. I know that you can design your own with the suggested dimensions and then upload it. Then I used the same color # to blend in the background of my page with the header other colored areas on the blog. Hope the helps a bi!

      Delete