Thursday, September 4, 2014

My Small Washi Tape Collection

I don't know about you, but I have totally jumped on the Washi Tape bandwagon! I had a few rolls that I bought before it was a "thing" to put washi tape everywhere, but since then I have bought many more.

Now my collection is not a large one. In fact, I have to slap my own hand away from picking up more rolls when I go shopping (or at least until I use some more up). I just think washi tape is SO FUN!!

I keep my washi tape displayed in this clear apothecary jar because I love to see all the bright washi tape colors through it. I recently started having to leave the top off because I have one too many rolls stuffed in there.
I use washi tape for numerous tasks around my home, but I figured I would break it down into my top three uses. I would love to know how you use your washi tape.

My Washi Tape Uses:

1. Labels: I love to use washi tape as a fun colored background for my labels. Either using it to create a label boarder or to allow my label (created from my label maker) to stand out.

2. My Planner: Washi tape has become a must have in my planner. I am currently operating out of my Erin Condren Life Planner, and I love to spruce up the color on the pages with washi tape!

3. Cards/Crafting: I'm not much of a crafty person (I try but often fail), but I do like to make homemade cards every now and then for family and friends. Having washi tape to amplify the look of the card is great! If I were to ever (and I mean IF) to take up scrap-booking, I could foresee washi tape being a must have there as well.
These are the rolls I have collected so far! I have purchased most of these from office stores (Staples and Office Depot), but there are a few from Michaels. I have yet to order washi tape from Etsy.com, but that it where I plan to venture next in my washi journey.

This is my favorite roll!

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. You have some fun patterns! I keep seeing Washi tape everywhere and I know I would find many uses for it, but I've been stopping myself from purchasing any - I'm afraid that the moment I give in I'll give in entirely and not be able to stop myself!

    Sarah
    Sweet Spontaneity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true! Becomes addicting to purchase :) It's really fun to use to add color on pages, cards, planners, etc. You will have to let me know if you give it a try!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete