Wednesday, October 1, 2014

22 Weeks! {Pregnancy Update}

How far along: 22 weeks and 3 days!

Baby size: 11 inches long and weighs 1 pound. The size of a spaghetti squash.

Weight gain: O yeaaa and I'm not telling :)

Belly button:In :)

Maternity clothes: Yes!

Gender: Baby Girl :)

Movement: She is SOOO active :) Her kicks get stronger daily!

Sleep: I'm up for about 2 hours every night :( I have really bad heartburn and I get really hot randomly. It's rough sleeping, but worth it for my baby girl :)

Food aversions: Chicken and I'm not really big on chocolate as of late.
 
Food cravings: Fruit. Mostly apples!

Labor signs: No!

Best moment this week: Starting to talk to her throughout the day :)

Non-baby-related favorite moment this week: Seeing my husband receive a very prestigious award with work!

What I miss: Sleep!

What I'm looking forward to: Meeting my little girl! Time is going so slow!

Bump Pictures:

3 comments:

  1. You look so amazing Katrina. You have the glow of a healthy and happy mother-to-be. God bless you and your family. I love reading your blog and the pregnancy updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good mama! I miss those kicks, enjoy them while you can! And don't worry one bit about time going slow..from here on out it will go too fast and then you'll turn around and see a toddler and wonder where your baby went! :) Are you still working?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I''m not working right now. No. I have temporarily closed the business.

      Delete