Thursday, October 16, 2014

25 Weeks *This Weekend* {Pregnancy Update}

How far along: 24 weeks and 5 days! I'll be 25 weeks this weekend :)

Baby size: 13 1/2 inches long and weighs a pound and a half. The size of a rutabaga.

Weight gain: Probably...

Belly button:In :)

Maternity clothes: Yes!

Gender: Baby Girl :)

Movement: She has been active, but I'm starting to notice more of a pattern with her movement.

Sleep: This gets old, but I'm still up 2-3 times a night. I either need the restroom, have heartburn, or my back hurts.

Food aversions: Chicken. I like chicken wings though, it's more like chicken dishes. Nope. Still can't do it!
 
Food cravings: Fruit and Milk (Whole Milk...which I never used to like or drink BTW)  :)

Labor signs: No!

Best moment this week: Getting her bookshelves hung in the nursery and picking up a few new outfits.

Non-baby-related favorite moment this week: Staying busy... it helps the time pass along :)

What I miss: Breathing out of my nose. I have had nothing but "stuff" stopping up my nose this whole week!

What I'm looking forward to: Holding my baby girl and seeing her smile :)

Bump Pictures:


2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! I miss your videos so much! Love the blog updates though, and I am LOVING what I am seeing in the background of the photo! Everything looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet baby bump! I love reading these updates! What a fun thing to put in her baby book someday. My daughter loved reading about the things I experienced with my pregnancy with her.

    ReplyDelete