Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa Mix!

So I just have to share! I discovered this Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa Mix at Target the other day and love, love, LOVE it! 

This is made by Archer Farms and to make a cup you just mix 1 packet of this with 1 cup of hot milk. I like to heat up my milk in a small saucepan then add the packet and whisk together. So yummmy!

I decided to pick this up when I was craving a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks while doing some Target shopping. They know how to get me! When I saw this, I told myself that I would purchase it (I believe it was $3.99) and be able to have several treats for the price of a (as in UNO) PSL. Obviously this is a bit different being hot cocoa and all...but seriously it hits the spot.

Another fun fact: Each packet is 100 calories. Then add your milk calorie count depending on the type of milk you use. Say we used nonfat milk (1 cup because that is what it calls for) that is around 86 calories give or take brand etc. Total for this cup of Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa is 186 calories. We are still splurging here...I mean we could just have water but what fun is that. The calories are about the same for a Short (8 oz.) PSL with nonfat milk and no whipped cream. However I always get sucked in and order a Tall or Grande so that would just put me waaayy over. BUTTT...the great thing is...we aren't paying the price over and over.

Nonetheless, this stuff rocks my socks and it is perfect for that cooler day (those don't exist here in FL...but still).

Let me know if you try this OR if you have already discovered this wonder.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment