Wednesday, November 5, 2014

27 Weeks! {Pregnancy Update}

How far along: 27 weeks and 3 days! Almost to the third trimester :)

Baby size:14 1/2 inches long and 2 pounds :)

Weight gain: Probably...

Belly button: In...but I swear that thing looks like it could pop!

Maternity clothes: Yes!

Gender: Baby Girl :)

Movement: I have been so busy that I haven't felt her as much as I normally do, but she is still a little jumping bean!

Sleep: News on the sleep front! I have actually been sleeping pretty soundly the past two weeks. I say that and then I will revert back to my horrible, up every hour nights.

Food aversions: I don't really have any at the moment.
 
Food cravings: As of late it has been sweets :( I have done so well not craving sweets or sugar and now...it has happened.

Labor signs: No!

Best moment this week: Watching her jump all over in my belly. Yes...I said watching. This girl can kick!

Non-baby-related favorite moment this week: Orlando date day with my husband :)

What I miss: Diet Coke.

What I'm looking forward to:  Family coming to visit in the next few months and the upcoming holidays :)

Bump Pictures: 
Please excuse the mess behind me and apparently the white dots on my tummy...I guess it had been a rough day.

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I've watched your YouTube channel for about a year and have enjoyed watching you grow as a wife and now as a mother-to-be...happy for you! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete