Sunday, November 23, 2014

30 Weeks!!! {Pregnancy Update}

This week I'm including some other random facts...

How far along: 30 Weeks!

Appointments: I have started going every two weeks :) This is very exciting as the clock starts to count down.

Baby size:  15.7 inches long and 3 pounds :)

Weight gain: Not since my last appointment as per the numbers, but I feel larger for sure! Even my maternity clothes feel snug.

Belly button: In...but I'm on the edge!

Maternity clothes: Yes!

Gender: Baby Girl :)

Movement: Her kicks are so much stronger now and she is still moving all around.

Sleep:  I've been having some good sleep as of late. Up several times a night to use the bathroom.

Food aversions: None.
 
Food cravings:  I had a random craving for Nerds the other day. Yes...the candy that is pure sugar. I bought myself a box and ate the whole thing in an hour or so. Don't judge!

Labor signs: No! But I've been feeling some stronger BH contractions.

Swelling: My ankles and feet have been swelling a bit when I'm on them all day and they hurt man! Also, my face feels fuller...kinda puffy!

Nursery Progress: It is really coming along! I have several items still yet to wash and prep, but mostly everything is in order. We are still waiting to purchase our glider, but that will be the final furniture item!

Best moment this week: Seeing new life :)

Non-baby-related favorite moment this week: Spending time with my mom!

What I miss: My regular clothes. I feel as if I rotate the same 10 maternity outfits.

What I'm looking forward to:  The holidays in my own home :)

Bump Pictures: 


Upcoming Blog Posts:
Diaper Bag Choice
Nursery Reveal
32 Weeks Pregnancy Update

No comments:

Post a Comment