Sunday, December 14, 2014

33 Weeks! {Pregnancy Update}

How far along: 33 Weeks!

Appointments: Our doctor ordered an extra ultrasound because I have been measuring ahead for a few of my appointments. They wanted to make sure I didn't have extra fluid. Good News: no extra fluid, she is just a tad bit larger than average :)

Baby size:  17 inches long and 4.5 pounds. She weighs as much as a pineapple.

Weight gain: 2-3 LBS

Belly button: In. And I think I may avoid it popping out!

Maternity clothes: Yes! I also just bought a few other shirts to hold me over for this last month and a half.

Gender: Baby Girl :)

Movement: She has picked up more of a schedule when it comes to moving around. She is pretty active in the AM and in the evenings. I can see her move across my tummy all the time!

Sleep: Sleep has been hard to get once again! I find my hips really hurt while I'm on one side and I continuously toss and turn. Doesn't make for a very peaceful nights sleep.

Food aversions: None.
 
Food cravings:  I have still been liking my sweets unfortunately, and I'm really craving milk again.

Labor signs: No! But I've been feeling some stronger BH contractions.

Swelling: Still some swelling and in the mornings when I wake up I can feel my hands are swollen with the fluid in my joints. I feel as if I have giant paws!

Nursery Progress: I work on this a little each week. Trying to wrap it up before our maternity pictures this week!

Best moment this week: Celebrating my baby girl at our church baby shower :)

Non-baby-related favorite moment this week: Finishing up my Christmas items and counting down until it's CHRISTMAS!

What I miss: My family up north. As the holidays get close along with my baby girl's due date...I have been missing my family like crazy!

What I'm looking forward to:  The holidays, spending more time with friends, and the arrival of my baby girl!

Bump Pictures:


2 comments:

  1. Katrina, I don't know you but for your videos and blogs but it's so nice to read about a sweet, married girl who can't wait to have her first baby. I'm old and my children are all grown, but I still love reading about all the things you are going through. I love that you are still calling your "bump" a bump.. it's more like a watermelon now girl! Good luck in the next few weeks, can't wait for more updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina, miss your videos, good luck to you and the baby, she will be here before you know it

    ReplyDelete